Saturday, June 30, 2012

Home grown denim

Here's another pair of jeans I am about to put on sale on ebay. The Earnest Sewn doesn't get nearly enough attention as a denim company as they deserve. They are an awesome privately owned company owned by the nicest French Canadian guy I've ever met(not to say that I've met to many of them). I don't think most people today really appreciate high quality products. Everything seems to be purchased based on who you're wearing, and whether or not the rest of the planet can tell hot expensive your jeans are by looking at the pocket design, when garments should be purchased based on what you're wearing. I hope that domestically produced and handmade products start getting the recognition they deserve.
Anyways, these are some uber soft light blue washed denim waist size 28


check them out here to bid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment